This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I guess now is just a really convenient time to fall into a cycle of wild self-destruction
Sorry about the suicidal, depro comment from before, it was just one of THOSE days. I'm a total cunt!
I guess you've just 'gotta do what you gotta do' to feel 'OK', hey?! And if that means wild self-destruction, then so be it! I hope you're 'OK', or something like it. Sorry. Again :(
Sorry about the suicidal, depro comment from before, it was just one of THOSE days. I'm a total cunt!
ReplyDeleteI guess you've just 'gotta do what you gotta do' to feel 'OK', hey?! And if that means wild self-destruction, then so be it! I hope you're 'OK', or something like it. Sorry. Again :(