Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm really sorry for this you guys but:

You may not love me anymore and maybe you never loved me but you made my cunt your cell phone wallpaper even though you're dating someone and frankly I don't believe that you can love my body as much as you do without loving the person inside of it because so much of physical attraction arises because of emotional attraction and if you're still putting me on your list of sexual priorities over your girlfriend you can't really care too much about her can you? I think you're only staying with her because you feel like it's too soon to get back together with me. I know that's a lie. I know letting this happen is bad but I want you so much and you'd been planning on cheating on her anyway with me. I know when I stopped it you said 'thanks for stopping me from doing something I know I'd regret' but I think you'd regret giving up on me so much more. 


I have a feeling my ED is about to come back because I hate myself again. I'm fucking disgusting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey V,
    I'm so sorry you've been messed around so badly. Forgive me giving my opinion so freely, but he sounds like an eternal dickhead. Please don't settle for this jerk; you deserve so much better than him! Some guys think they're such big men if they can play two women at the same time, but *newsflash*: there are a million little boys out there with their brains in their penises who can do that. Real men do the harder thing - commit to one woman and treat her right.
    You're not a toy, you're a beautiful young woman. Please don't settle for someone who treats you as anything less.
    Sophie <3

    ReplyDelete