Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh dear.

A fast would feel so nice today, but so would, y'know, eating. D: I mean, I really don't want to relapse but it still bothers me that I can't just switch it on and off. I didn't eat much yesterday (really not on purpose) and I feel like whatever negative caloric balance I'm at right now is giving me intense cravings for bread and potatoes. Like, I literally ate a potato sandwich for breakfast... at like 4:30 am because my sleeping pattern is messed up. I should really just be eating fresh food but god, the cravings. Plus all we have is lemons, big carrots and celery. Which you know, don't sound very appealing when I'm having cravings for delicious carbyness. I feel like I could get away with not eating if I had something yummy to drink like diet coke but I don't. This post was pretty useless, I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sorry! I love reading your posts. Even the ones you think are pretty useless.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete