Ew, I fucked up today, again, like every other day, like I've been doing for the past week. I ate more raw food today than usual but it was in the midst of a ton of other food. I think I'm not going to start the detox until Wednesday, but I have a plan for the next two days:
Breakfast - 1 cup almond milk (60)
After school - natural/sugar free apple sauce (50)
Dinner - Udon noodles (210)
Pre-bed snack - apple sauce (50)
TOTAL: 370
I'm doing a low number for these two days because I don't work until Wednesday (at least I'm assuming I work on Wednesday). Then I'll start the raw detox so that I'll feel ok about eating more food if it means not shaking/getting nauseas at work (which is what happened today, of course before I came home and ate a bunch of food I didn't need).
I'm going to be chugging copious amounts of water tonight so that I can feel good (empty) for tomorrow.
Also, hi email buddies? I know I haven't emailed any of you more than like, once because last week was super busy... but now for some reason I can't log into my account. Like none of my passwords are working. It's weird, I dunno.
Your plan sounds great! And with it being spaced out, you won't get too hungry! Stay strong xoxo
ReplyDelete