Bahh, had my for real for real evaluation today and apparently they have to process it or whatever to figure out what kind of help I need and that it won't happen for like three weeks by which time the semester will be ending and then I was kinda hoping I'd be moving back home by then. So I have to talk to the dean and essentially convince her that I'm miserable enough to take the semester off. So hopefully I can get that sorted out soon and I'll just have to seek counseling back home. It sucks because counseling at my school would have been free and this will cost money and I should have seen a counselor much earlier but whatevs. I need to stop worrying about money and do what I need to do for myself.
I was actually surprised at how concerned with my safety this counselor was. The other one kind of could just tell from my demeanor that I was alright but this woman was actually really concerned about the fact that the counseling center would be closed over fall break and wanted to make sure I would be okay and stuff, which was nice of her but it was sort of like... I dunno, weird.
BUT
Even though I haven't really gone to class in two weeks,
at least NOW IT'S THANKSGIVING BREAK WOOO
No actual school until next Monday!
Yayyyy!
And it's a Thanksgiving where I actually feel okay about eating!
...provided my mother buys me lots of raw vegetables that I can snack on. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment