Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I went to the counselor, had to do like three evaluations, one being a safety evaluation where I was supposed to convince the psychologist that I wasn't going to kill myself any time soon. I mentioned that I used to cut and she asked where and if I could show her and she wanted to know when I thought about suicide and how long the thoughts lasted and what specifically I thought about. It all felt very invasive and uncomfortable and it bothered me that all the ladies at the front desk knew I was suicidal just because of the fact that I said so on my paperwork and they all knew I was getting a safety assessment because that's the only reason they ever immediately send someone to talk to the psychologist. Bleh. On top of that the place was IMPOSSIBLE to find, it was raining and windy and I had no umbrella or hood and I was wearing canvas shoes and I had to walk through two really sketchy blocks to get there and I just felt like everyone in the waiting room knew everything about me and ugh. I'm going in for an "initial assessment" or something at 11 tomorrow which means having to wake up earlier + being late for Philosophy, bleh.

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO ASK IF IT WAS OK IF I DROPPED OUT TEMPORARILY
blah
Apparently I have to go talk to the dean of students about that, but I reeeeaaaaaally don't think it's a problem. But anyway.

Um.

So tomorrow morning might be really bad.

1 comment:

  1. Im new to your blog and am new to blogger!! I look forward to catching up with your blog and hope you check mine out =) Also good luck with getting it all sorted =)

    ReplyDelete