Monday, May 3, 2010

Just a quick update to inform you all of my hideously swollen stomach, the result of days of binging and being on edge and quite possibly developing normal skin again, but certainly dry lips are nothing in comparison to this awful feeling of impending doom and the imminent lawlessness that now governs my actions. You know how we have those "rules"? Everyone's got them, you don't speak of them. My rule is that the only thing I'm actually allowed to binge on is Chinese food. And, well, guess what we're having for dinner tonight. Surprise, surprise. Tomorrow starts the manic studying in preparation for AP testing, which either means more binging or no eating whatsoever. I never know which way I'l go.





(in other news I am hopelessly in love with my job)
(and some boy)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    I've been away for a few days so just catching up on your blogs now! I was considering reading wasted, but don't think I'll bother on your recommendation!!

    Violet

    ReplyDelete