Tuesday, January 11, 2011

About not sharing my LW/HW/CWs...

As far as I can remember I've never put them on here. Before it's because I just wasn't comfortable doing it, because for some reason admitting my weight made everything feel too real. I don't know if that makes sense, but yeah, I was just so afraid to tell anyone because it meant that I actually, like, existed. Anyway, now I don't really want to share my weight because I feel like that's sort of a no-no on a recovery blog. I mean, I know I probably fail miserably at not being triggering to others but I feel like I should try and keep numbers out of this. I know I mentioned calories in my last post and I should also probably stop doing that.

Anyway, so far breakfast today = a success. Even though I didn't wake up until four, mwaha.

2 comments:

  1. I am always comparing numbers, stats, BMI's. I can't help it - it just seems automatic.
    So good on you for not posting yours.

    ReplyDelete