Thanks for the comments, you guys. <333
I ended up breaking up with/being broken up with the person I was dating, and I feel like shit but honestly feeling like shit over a breakup is a much more bearable feeling than what I was feeling before... before it was like, anxiety and feeling crazy, now I'm really sad and confused but at least it's a feeling that everyone relates to, so I don't feel as alone. I mean, I still feel lonely because I thought this person was going to be "it" and now things are going to be really, really different... but this is my first real heartbreak. It had to happen sometime. And I feel much closer to my friends now, they've been taking care of me. One of my best friends drove down here and picked me up and took me to do stuff and I slept at her dorm and etc., and hung out with some of her friends, and hung out with my other best friend who let me cry to her pathetically on the phone, and today I'm hanging out with another friend. I dunno, I guess people are more sympathetic because they can understand what I'm feeling better. But I'm just glad people are taking care of me for a bit, I think I needed that.
In the next few days me and my ex-whatever are going to be talking through stuff more, and I'm hoping we work something out that feels better than this. Who knows.
im glad people are trying to help you. you totally deserve it.
ReplyDeletestay strong, girlie. <3
It is great your friends are there for you and let you cry on their shoulder!!
ReplyDeleteYou can get through it sending ♥
♥ Bree