(Also possible major trigger warning in these tweets and the post below.)
http://twitter.com/MrKennethTong#
Some of his tweets might make it seem like this is just a thinspiration twitter but then you get gems like "Anorexia is not an evil, it is but a oft mismanaged blessing."
Basically this douchenozzle is promoting anorexia, then downplaying the seriousness of it, calling it a BLESSING for fuck's sake. MOST OF ALL this isn't a person who is sick and is posting thinspiration because of his sickness, this is just some asshole telling women to starve themselves, or making them feel guilty for not doing it. Almost ALL of the tweets are directed towards women. This is just some major misogynistic bullshit right here. How the fuck does this guy think he has any right to tell women what to do AT ALL much less delegate starvation? Fuck him.
So yeah, if you're bored/need a distraction/etc, feel free to ruin this asshole's day.
I'm sure to some extent he's trolling, but I still don't think we should tolerate this kind of bullshittery.
I'm sure to some extent he's trolling, but I still don't think we should tolerate this kind of bullshittery.
No comments:
Post a Comment