The fuck, now I'm incredibly happy. So let's not say I'm depressed, let's say I'm volatile, and let's not say it's because there's something wrong with me, let's blame it all on my period. Yay for having period-having anatomy, the always-scapegoat. I'm too fucking tired to be on the internet, I just keep posting dumb stuff everywhere. I should just stop.
I've been eating so much oh my god
so much fruit
so many Amy's frozen stuffs because they were half off and my brother pays for groceries
the italics weren't intentional, i just hit a button by mistake and decided to go with it for rhetoric effect. well i don't think italics, bolds, underlines etc. count as 'rhetoric' but you know what i mean. my lack of capitalization is rhetoric effect. at least you think that, really it's cause my hands are too tired to hit the shift button. i have tests to study for tomorrow. goodnight..
Hey! I'm glad I'm in AP Language so I know what "rhetoric" means.haha
ReplyDelete