Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh goddamnit, I'm not going to fucking let this ruin me anymore. Never fucking again. Dear ED you will NOT ruin my self-confidence, you will NOT ruin my body and goddamnit you abso-fucking-lutely will not ruin my first relationship. You're making me fucking paranoid so I overthink things and then I can't be comfortable so I can't talk then I get boring and it gets awkward and the poor boy can never focus on anything and YOU you fucking shitty paranoia-inducing ED, YOU make me take it personally and you make me cry and want to starve myself. You tell me to puke and I do, painfully and violently because of fucking what? A fucking picture? FUCK YOU. You used to make me think there were monsters living in my body and that the only way to get rid of them was to starve them out. But I'm realizing more and more that the only fucking monster was you. So I'm going to get rid of YOU by being positive and being good to myself, by being accepting and patient and certainly not paranoid and I'm going to nourish my body with endless raw fruits and vegetables until I have the cleanest, purest, HEALTHIEST AND WELL-NOURISHED BODY EVER. God. This is such a fucking joke. Guys... I wasted so much time. I wasted so much fucking time on this fucking ED. No-fucking-more. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm not going to let this ruin my life again.

3 comments:

  1. I love you. You are so fucking strong, it's unbelievable. No, scratch that. It is believable. Because you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Give me hard times, and I'll work harder."
    You can do it.

    http://embryonic-devastation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome! I know you can kick ED butt! Be well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete