Friday, December 10, 2010

First, thanks for everyone who's commenting on this blog still. I know I haven't been replying back but I don't want to go to someone's blog and be triggered, but I am really appreciating each one of them. : )

Second, yesterday I ended up eating two big meals... not really binges because they were planned, and my second meal (an awesome salad with avocados and red peppers and stuff) just ended up being a lot bigger than I thought it would be... anyway after that I got REALLY sick, like I thought I was actually about to throw up, and I don't know if I was just too full or if something I ate made me sick. This is kind of needless information and I don't know why I'm saying it.

Anyway, at least I didn't eat late at night or anything. And I have a lot of fruit and vegetables to eat today. Wish me luck. : P

And I hope everyone is doing well and reaching whatever goals they see fit to be reaching. : )

2 comments: