This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Here's a pretty non-recovery type post:
So like, don't read it. Or something. Um... I'm convinced I gained weight. Like, I feel like I can see it in my face. Blaaaarggghhhhh. Um, maybe I'll tone down this whole eating thing for the weekend, or whatever. I mean I feel like I deserve a break; I've been sick and I'm in the middle of finals and I think I may have broken up with that boy but honestly I don't know... what I'm trying to say is that maybe it's ok if I do this for just a little while, until finals are over, until I'm back home, until I'm actually in a house where there's more than total shit to eat so I can eat and not feel sick about it... I really just want to lose a little bit more weight. I know I generally like what I see in the mirror but I also realize that the mirror I usually look at makes me look so much smaller. I should just get this over with, just lose a little bit more weight, stop putting it off and stop worrying I'll get sick again and just get it over with. So yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment