This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Ugh, everything is triggering me tonight. I should have studied but I didn't and now it's time to go to bed. I'm afraid when I go home (I'm taking a semester off, dunno if I've written about that) I'm going to relapse hard.
Good luck with your semester off! You can do it, you dont want this life anymore, you can have far better! and dont worry about not studying... I never study and scrape through XD <3
Good luck with your semester off!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, you dont want this life anymore, you can have far better!
and dont worry about not studying... I never study and scrape through XD
<3