Thursday, December 2, 2010

So the past few days I've been having ridiculously/pleasantly low anxiety... I was actually able to sit on the couch yesterday! I can NEVER do that! And it made me a little uneasy and I still wasn't able to really fully relax but it was still nice to be able to sit on it, AND I actually considered sitting on the kitchen floor for some reason but I decided against it. Anyway. That's good! Though I still can't wait to move back home where I feel comfortable touching almost anything.

Unfortunately, I've also been having pretty low self-esteem lately. Not really with my body though, but more with my face/hair/how my clothes are looking... I think it's just been a combination of being sick (and looking it), having consecutive bad hair days due to really strange hair-washing schedules and the fact that it's freezing and all of my winter clothes are too big. Eh. So I can't really deem this a self-confidence crisis, and thank heavens it has almost nothing to do with body image. So yay. I mean, I know my face is part of my body but... whatever. You know what I mean. Loving the way my body looks has proved to be MUCH easier than loving my face. Much much easier.

I'm afraid I'm gaining weight though. It's been rough lately, from Thanksgiving eating and worrying about gaining weight from that to getting a really bad sinus infection the very next day and hardly eating for a few days but then all of a sudden wanting to eat CONSTANTLY. Bah! I really need to make a conscious effort to eat well consistently.

This post sucks. I think I might have failed my Geology final and I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my life. But the city is decorated for Christmas and it's beautiful and I'll be home in 13 days.

1 comment: