Friday, December 3, 2010

More non-recovery type stuff:

I'm going to need someone to convince me not to restrict this weekend.

EDIT. Here's me trying to be logical about this.
Pros of restricting: I'll get over this bloatedness, I'll feel less fat, I'll lose a pound or two, my stomach will get all empty and flat and amazing (even if it's temporary, blah), the groceries I just bought will last longer, fasting every so often can actually be good for you (it cleans you out), I might undo the gross food I ate today, I get to feel amazing and hungry and floaty again for a while, if I juice fast I have an excuse to drink juice (??? haha), it'll kickstart me into my "diet" that I want to do, I won't be eating so I won't make a mess in the kitchen, I don't have to worry about cooking or finding something to eat, I'll have something to focus on so I won't be as bored.

Cons of restricting: It might end up in a binge, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THIS, I'll probably be tired and annoyed for half the day until I start feeling loopy and amazing (is this a pro or a con or both?), I need to take food with my medicine, it might trigger me into something that'll last longer than these two days, blah, blah, blah...

I think I'll eat three really small meals just to have something to take my medicine with. SORRY FOR FAILING AT BEING A RECOVERY BLOG. Ugh. Or maybe I should just say that I can eat pineapple, bananas and grapes as much as I want but that's all that I can eat. That seems less "bad" to me. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment