Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bad decisions of the day

...bingeing, though significantly less than what I've been doing,
...cutting, significantly more than I have in like, a year...
The only way to quell my anxiety is to drink water. I have a two-liter soda bottle that I've filled with water and I'm hoping to get through four of these. 8 liters. 32 cups. Yes I am aiming for complete water intoxication. Yes it will probably make me sick. Yes my graduation is tomorrow.
Oh yes, I'm gazing at you through my water bottle. How mysterious of me.

4 comments:

  1. Me too.


    Jesus, I want that much water...


    You make me smile, even if you're down right now. You are veryvery mysterious. Promise. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post got me thinking, about how inside we go through so much and have so many demons, yet somehow the outside world fails to notice. You're GRADUATING tomorrow! It should be a happy amazing day, yet you still have to deal with so much on the inside.

    Blah.

    I make no sense, keep drinking that water and pretend I never said anything :)
    Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear god, you're gonna turn into a fish! XD

    I hope you perk up soon. If not I'll comment with a chuck norris joke every day until you do ;)

    <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to drink seven litres a day. now i can't stand the sight of clear water.

    good luck tomorrow, i know it's going to be amazing. i'm still dreaming of graduation. i have a long way to go.

    you're lovely. reading you makes us happy, au revoir.

    ReplyDelete