Woo, lost twoish lbs in one day! I danced for about four hours straight last night, and every muscle in my body is killing me!
I fucked up my liquid fast already; no surprise. It happened yesterday after I realized that in my mind pickles count as a liquid, and only after I had been munching on them for a while did I realize that they were not, in fact, liquid.
At the party I ended up eating a chocolate-covered pretzel (which I won't lie, was REALLY FUCKING GOOD), some celery, lemon water, and some little lemon pound cake cupcake thing. Then I came home and ate salad. Nonetheless, all my dancing severely paid off.
I'm sort of bummed that I don't have plans today but at least this leaves me the whole day to focus on regaining my control. Today so far I've eaten three rice cakes, and plan to keep my intake under 600 cals for the day. I've already watched the "Cassie" episode of Skins and plan on obsessively watching the Food Network for the rest of the day, and possibly beginning to reread Wasted and start reading the raw food book I got for Christmas and have yet to begin.

No comments:
Post a Comment