Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So I sort of came home and ate like a pig. I'm going to estimate my day's calorie intake at 800. I've also decided that I'm allowed no more than 100 calories after 5 o'clock so.. yeah, you get it. I wish I knew how to make my posts more interesting, however I'm feeling like a very boring person right now as the only thing I desire to do is go take a nap on our hammock. Which I will be doing momentarily once I procure a bottle of diet coke, cover myself with an impenetrable layer of SPF 70+ sunscreen and find some shorts to wear under my obnoxiously short dress.

Senior breakfast is tomorrow, and we've been asked to wear t-shirts of whatever college we're going to or whatever organizations we'll be working with. I'm pinning a paper sign to my shirt that says "JOINING A CULT." Because I'm the only senior not excited for their post-high school plans. Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment