1. Climb a tree.
2. Pee outside. Maybe in the woods, or behind a bush...
3. Get my license.
4. Go completely vegan.
5. Count every single calorie that goes into my mouth.
6. NEVER go over 1,000 calories.
7. Exercise every single day in some way, no exceptions.
8. Read every day.
9. If I binge and purge, I still have to count the calories.
10. Don't ever eat just to make someone else happy.
I have two real days left of school and then summer officially starts for me. (Even though I still have graduation rehearsals, senior breakfast and graduation.) But until them I'm going to be a fucking slob. Tomorrow I'm allowing myself one can of soup for the day but knowing me I'll end up eating more because I'm a fucking loser. But I'm trying. These next two days I'm going easy on myself, but after that, my summer adventure starts again.
Last summer... it was amazing. I lost 50lbs from May to September. How much can I lose from June to August? As much as I possibly can.
I'm cheering you on!! Lol, with #4 you can drive to all SORTS of interesting places to "go bush" (#2) XD
ReplyDelete<3
awesome goals :) be careful at senior breakfast. mine was a bitch to say the least.
ReplyDeleteWow! 50lbs! you are truth that it can be done :)
ReplyDeletei have given you a beautiful blogger award btw its on my page :) x
i love number ten. love love!
ReplyDeletegood luck with graduation and everything. sounds busy, but maybe that means less food :)