I realized I have entirely too much fucking time on my hands, so I started a thinspo blog. I'm going to make a point to post all sorts of thinspo, whether it be pictures, song lyrics, videos, art, etc. I'll be sure to put up a video post tonight.
http://icsiiysthinspo.blogspot.com/
(I also changed the format of this one... it makes me feel dreamy.)
I haven't counted closely enough, but here's a rough estimation of what I've eaten today:
-Some Amy's Indian food bowl that was really delicious (320)
-Banana (120)
-Watermelon (50)
-Peach (50)
-Carrots (50)
-Peanut butter (190)
780. Eurgh. I'm awful. At least I haven't binged today. I'm starting to reincorporate a majority of raw foods back into my diet, because it seems to really help kickstart my weight loss. I really should have stopped eating a couple hundred calories ago, but I think I'm going to have a salad (spinach, carrots, cucumbers, mustard) for dinner tonight after I work out in the pool, which I'm about to go do. I hope you girls are staying strong. I hope that you are all setting your goals and stopping at nothing to achieve them. You deserve to be nothing less than everything you want to be. : )
I'm scaring myself into not bingeing by threatening myself with the fucking FOUL laxie powder of mine.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, I like the sound of your salad. I'd totally add some tuna to it to stop cravings while we still have tuna. Protein and amino acids and all that rot. Meh, thats me though.
Have fun at the pool! <3
I love the new background layout :)
ReplyDeleteand, i'm following your thinspo blog!
I love your new layout, it makes me feel kind of surreal :)
ReplyDelete780 in my book isn't awful, at least like you said, you haven't binged! =] Good job. Take care,
xoxo