I didn't fast today, but I didn't binge either. I resisted pizza, chocolate, and popcorn. I ate cucumbers, frozen fruit, green beans, peas, crackers... all lovely things had I not insisted on eating them all together like some greedy child. Here's to coming in at about 550 calories. I rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes -- half the time that I had planned -- and according to the bike that burned off 200 of those calories. I. feel. plain. I. feel. mediocre. I. feel. tired. I didn't do any of my homework today. I am the lamest of the lame. I'm exhausted. Was this the good news that I promised? That for once I didn't binge? Maybe. Maybe I'll stop being a wuss and actually fast tomorrow. I've extend all soups into my fast. Why? Because I'm mediocre and my standards are incredibly low right now. But right now I'm very tired, and think I need to go to bed.
Looking forward tomorrow morning when I'll wake up, put on Golden Girls and make a huge pot of cabbage soup.

No comments:
Post a Comment