Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New blog!

Here's the deal: my sister found my old blog (Pursuits in Absolutes). Luckily, she didn't realize it was my blog; she thought I was reading someone else's blog. Phew! But I realized that for the sake of my privacy, I needed to stop posting in that one and move on to a new blog. So here it is!

I'm a bit sad about the whole thing--my old blog had all of my followers and all of my memories. But I'm going to try and add everyone back and hopefully things can get back to normal soon.

NEW BLOG RESOLUTION: Post a thinspo in every entry. : )


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. It's awful that your family has started finding your stuff; I get so scared of people finding my things that I freak out when anyone goes in my room without permission.
    Sad that you won't have your old blog anymore, but fresh starts are always good, always. :]
    Stay strong!
    xo
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I don't think I actually commented on your old blog, but I read and loved it. That sucks about your sister finding the blog, but at least she doesn't know it's yours! Maybe a new blog and a new year will be a good thing, though... you know, the whole clean slate thing. I like your resolution, too. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... random SECOND comment... I love your URL! You give me the giggles.

    Don't worry, I won't comment 20 times on each post in the future =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaa lol
    i was like who the fuck is this think they know me and stuff callin me by my name wtf is this lol jk jk :]]]
    i like your new blog :]]]
    i wish i knew what has happened to us :///

    we will get it back! we'll make it a mission!!!
    muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like what Charlie said^ Fresh starts can definitely be good! x

    ReplyDelete