Du-u-u-u-ude. I started another blog, for writing. In my old blog, I had started to write a story. I finally wrote another part to it. You can find it in my profile. : ) Right now, only the story's in there, but I'll probably post random things that I write from time to time.
Also, I am still so stoked on Skins right now. Haha.
Happy New Year's everyone! Ok it's not for another two hours, but I'm tired and don't expect to be online then, so I'm telling you now: in 2010 I will devote myself fully to Ana. No longer will I be afraid of not being normal, or afraid of being crazy, or being afraid of hurting anyone because I'm going to keep it a complete secret! But I will let it run free through my veins. I will live off of hunger highs and euphorias. Ana has become more real to me than ever over the last few days, like an entity that's waited patiently by my side through all of my greed and over-eating, waiting for the right moment to take me under he wing. And now is the right moment, the perfect moment! She's going to take me, my body, my soul, my life, my passions, my will. She's going to teach me how to be ethereal and magical. She's going to make me thin, and strong, and perfect, and happy. Oh yes, I will be the exception. Because Ana is mine, and I am hers. From now on, of course.

In some profound, new way (yet not new, cliched) you just put my feelings into words.
ReplyDeleteIs that what you do, usually?
Finally! someone who understands me, and how i feel! thankyou so much for putting into words for me!
ReplyDeleteI love it babe
ReplyDelete