Thursday, December 31, 2009



I'm feeling completely uninspired, blog-wise. I've been writing a lot of stuff otherwise, though, so that's weird. I'm not allowed to go out tonight because of the impending excess of drunkards on the road for New Year's Eve (though I was completely unaware of the fact that it was New Year's until my mom told me, heh heh) so tonight will be spent writing, singing, playing guitar, doing homework, watching Skins over and over again and certainly not eating. Lots of fun at-home stuff. I'm feeling quite devious today, though with nowhere to go and really no friends with generous and/or infectious drug-or-alcohol-related vices, my hunger for deviance will have to be satisfied with lots and lots of hunger. See what I did there? Yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Genius.

    I'd like to be involved in something just-a-little-bit illegal. Of course, I wouldn't feel this craving if I was brave enough to be out there and "doing it".

    Q: Instead, where am I?

    A: Sitting on the cool wooden floors with Laura Marling blasting my eardrums (if Laura Marling CAN blast) and a dog lying on my feet.

    I'm going to explore your blog now, toodle-oo

    ReplyDelete