Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The NEW new plan.


The new plan is simple: stay hungry and stay cold. Wouldn't it be marvelous if I could go the rest of the year without eating? And what a cop-out, too! Heh heh, so sneaky, not eating for the rest of the year when we're so close to the end of it! Or rather, no solid food for the rest of the year. That means soup, soup, soup. Which is also the only warm thing that will enter my body. Other than that it's ice water and fruit smoothies. And cold showers. I took my first ice-cold shower today and it was fucking invigorating. And no blankets, ever. And fans on whenever possible. Cold water all the time. It's only been half a day of this denial of heat and I already don't miss being warm. It's amazing!

Tomorrow I'm going to water fast. I have to be happy on Christmas, and I'll only be happy if I give myself a day to become empty. But, after recent events, I must make it seem like I've eaten normally. I usually fake a PBJ: peanut butter sandwiches are very simple things to use as a cover-up. Most people don't notice when the amount of bread in the loaf changes, so you won't actually have to make the sandwich and waste it. You can just stick a knife in peanut butter and then throw it in the sink.

Oh what a sneaky bastard I am. Goodnight, all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me. Good luck, darling.
    And lookbook has the best thinspo. Hahaha. I'm on there, but I'm looking pretty fat at the moment.
    http://lookbook.nu/margaretisnthere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't you a sneaky one! I love the sound of eating nothing solid for the rest of the year. With my family, that's impossible, but you can definitely do it! Be careful & good luck

    ReplyDelete