Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I was just doing too well, wasn't I? Huh. Had to fuck it up. Well I can rescue the day if I fast for the rest of it. And drink tons and tons of water. And maybe if I hate myself just enough, I won't have gained. Or maybe, I ate less than I thought (am I the only one that basically blacks out when they binge?) and I'll maybe even have lost the teeniest bit by tomorrow morning...

But I won't eat. I promise. Because I want hunger. I crave it. And I want to be dizzy and far, far away from the real world. I'll be with you but I'll be floating a few inches above our conversation. I'll be charming, polite and relaxed. I just want to be Luna Lovegood, damnit. ; )

"I'll float above the ocean, the sun above is burning my head, I will grow wings and fly everywhere..."

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I black out when I binge... like I cannot recall what I ate and how much... then when the purge happens and I see all that in the toilet I think *holy..COW!* ugh..
    <3 Luna - great quote!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao.. Luna!
    Whenever I think of hunger high, I think of Cassie from Skins. LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well when I binge out I get really lightheaded and dizzy! I just did it today too, ugh it's so horrible.

    Just repeat this: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I tell myself that after I binge so I can stop eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    I only want to say that I really like your blog and decided to follow it= your (ed) life =)

    "If you've never experienced the extreme hatred of the body you're cursed to live in, or if you've never experienced the absolute high of being empty, hungry and airy... then you don't know. This is my biggest secret, my biggest obsession, the biggest part of my life, and hopefully one day I'll be the smallest of them all." Gosh, I love you for these words,especially the end-wher can I sign?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the festive season- everyone's fat or procuring a heart attack!

    trustyourtechnolust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete