Yay for my family eating Christmas dinner early, like really early, like at 3:00 PM when I'm in the middle of a nap. So that's out of the way. Christmas has been good; my eating hasn't been. For some reason fasting yesterday made me really ill so I ate some crackers to settle my stomach, but then I was helping my mom cook dinner and I just couldn't resist all the snacking. I ate this morning at about 10:00 and don't plan on eating for the rest of the day. I still plan on doing my year-end liquid fast, but if I do screw up, I'm not going to throw in the towel, I'll just keep going as usual.
So my sister bought me this really nice weighted jump rope for Christmas, as random as that sounds. But I'm so excited because I've read that jump roping is as good or better for you than running is, which is fantastic because I have ankle problems that make it almost physically impossible for me to run. So I'm going to get really into jump roping. : D
I'm sorry I don't have much interesting to say. Maybe this blog will get more interesting once I actually start making some progress! Huh. Merry Christmas everyone, try not to worry about food, just look forward to the fact that we don't have to worry about a major foodie holiday until the Fourth of July! : O!!!

Oh my good golly gosh! You slept through Christmas dinner?! That is incredible. I think I'm turning positively broccoli-colored with jealousy. Bravo!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a really good attitude about the end-of-year fast, saying that if you screw up (hopefully not) you'll keep pushing instead of giving up. That's where I usually run into problems- if I screw up a plan, I just say "If I've already screwed up, I might as well make a day of it" and then I eat wildly. To keep going after a failure is hard, but rewarding. Good luck!