I'm posting this in order to publicly humiliate myself in hopes of it being a deterrent to me being this disgusting fatass anymore:
I have eaten 1,491 calories today. I understand if you no longer want to read my blog. I ATE FOUR FUCKING COOKIES TODAY. AND SO MANY PEANUTS. WHY? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MY LIFE.
*Hugs*
ReplyDeleteI'm still gonna read. Tough shit!
so much hate. it makes me sad. *hug* you are wonderful, not awful.
ReplyDeletehumiliation doesn't work for me anymore.
ReplyDeleteit didn't work on my old blog, and not on my new one, either.
interesting news: my research for biology (so hard to do this assignment in an unbiased manner, by the way) has just told me that a girl who is 16 years of age and 163 centimetres (5foot4) like me and weighs just a few more kilos than me and does less exercise than me should be eating 2400-ish calories daily.
the link is here:
http://www.health.gov.au/internet/healthyactive/publishing.nsf/content/girl-14-18
bear with that site, it's from my state's government and they don't have very good taste in anything much, but the daily diet table is at the bottom of the page.
it nearly made me sick, if i ate that much, i would be a whale mother.
love et bisous et bonne chance!
(i just commented someone else's blog, and i spelled "breathe" without the "e" and didn't proof-read it until i'd published the comment. does that ever happen to you? not likely, i suppose. it pisses me off and makes me feel stupid)