Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When does it end?

Where's the point where my logic exceeds my dirty, shameful, human desires? When do I stop doing things that make me disgusted with myself? I'll never be happy with my life if I'm not happy with myself, but I certainly do not have to be happy with my life to be happy with myself. If everyone else sucks, that doesn't mean I have to. I have convictions and values that I actively ignore multiple times a day. This can't possibly be good for whatever soul I may have left. So no more! I just want to live a life that doesn't make me hate myself. I've probably said this many times before. Ahhh.

I haven't been to school since last Thursday. Literally every time I'm about to fall asleep it ends in a coughing fit that leaves my eyes runny and occasionally induces mild vomiting. I really hope it's over by tonight.

1 comment:

  1. When do I stop doing things that make me disgusted with myself?

    That is something I can SO relate to.

    ReplyDelete