This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Monday, February 1, 2010
ABC attempt... 17? 24? 30,000? Anyway, day 1.
It's gone well. I planed out all my food intake and seriously didn't stick to it at all -- stuff just came up -- but I made sure that what I did eat matched the calorie count that I had planned for that time of day. And I didn't count calories quite as meticulously as I should have, but I'm definitely at about 500, give or take a little. I want an apple so desperately bad right now, trying to talk myself out of it. I'm going to sleep in under an hour anyway so it's no problem... only an hour to stay strong. Because I'm strong -- but empty and bubbly. Powerful, but controlled. I'm so happy I could just float away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watermelon is awesome for cals!
ReplyDeleteYum yum
Welcome back, V!
ReplyDelete