Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm fat and sick. I can't bring myself to restrict when I'm sick because I'm convinced it'll make me stay sick... ? Is there any logic in that? Anyway I'm pretty sure I've gained 100lbs, but there are other good things about life:

-My 18th birthday! It's on Friday! I'm baking a chocolate avocado cake which will either a.) turn out so horrible I won't even want to eat it or b.) at least if I do eat it it'll be healthy, as far as cake goes...
-I dropped AP Theory which will cut out a good, oh, 99.9% of my stress, which will greatly reduce stress eating
-I'm volunteering at this month-long music festival here. I don't know how much they're scheduling me, but being out every night and getting home late won't leave me any time to eat, which is awesome, and if I'm lucky I'll meet Zooey Deschanel because She & Him are playing... woohoo
-Also volunteering all month means I don't have to feel guilty about not having a job, lawlz
-We really DID get snow! About 3 inches! First time in my life!
-I got my SAT scores back and I got a 730 on reading which I think it's pretty fucking boss, even though I'm going to the university I never wanted to go to that only requires like a 500 but hey whatever.

But yeah, other than this, I feel like such a fucking fatass. There have been so many instances that I've wanted to purge but I can't because my throat is so fucking sore to begin with.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! I totally get that, when I'm sick I feel as though restricting will get in the way of me getting better.

    Just so you know, I actually laughed when I read "I think it's pretty fucking boss." haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God. I know exactly what you mean with all that sick stuff. >.< I've been eating like a fat pig because I really want to get better. But I'm cutting down now. A lot.

    I have a sore throat too and it sucks with purging. =(

    Just drink a lot of water. Water is amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete