Sunday, February 28, 2010

I would be lying if I didn't say that my teeth feel a lot better now that I haven't been purging in a while. And I know very well that chewing and spitting is possibly even worse for your teeth than purging, but there are French fries baking in the oven right now and who am I to deny their soft, warm, textural charm? Or I could allow myself a few French fries as I haven't been drinking any caloric beverages during my liquid fast and have decided not to drink any for the duration of the night... though I do realize that liquid calories would not be as bad for me as starchy, oily calories... oh, what's a girl to do? Starve. Yes. Fuck, I'm going to eat the fries. I know I will. I shouldn't, but I can't pretend I won't. Shit, you know, I haven't even checked to see if there actually are any fries. I have been sitting here for 15 minutes boiling in my internal conflict when I could actually just be suffering from a particularly delicious hallucination. I did go for a walk today, trudging valiantly through shin pain... do I deserve the fries? Not at all. Do I deserve to eat at all? Of course not. Am I a weak, pathetic human being, a slave to my own disgusting desires? Oh yes, more than anything, I am sure of this.

Edit: Can I justify my actions by eating the fries in a painfully deliberate, ritualistic way? Yes yes yes yes yes!

Edit: I hate myself.

Edit: I still don't know if there are actually any fucking fries.

2 comments:

  1. un etat du catastrophe!

    sorry, i'm watching the french news (and feeling like i'm in way over my head with this language and the amazing speed of their tongues)

    which brings me to this: you ate an entire packet of chips IN YOUR HEAD?

    how the FUCK did you contain this to the small space in your fist-sized brain? how-the-fuck.

    i've just noticed something: all australian newsreaders are blonde, and all of the french newsreaders i've seen, thus far, are brunette.

    i never know what to say, about people wondering if they should choose to eat what they they're craving, or not. it's up to whether you'd be happy with the yumminess in your tummy or not. (no purges, please. keep your teeth lovely)

    maybe you could compromise by eating the fries then nothing else for the rest of the day.

    OR you could just keep it in your head!

    loooove you! love bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just started reading your blog today! A lot of the things you think and say, I can definitely relate to, probably because I am effed up about eating too. (I don't like saying anorexic, because I have never been diagnosed, but I KNOW that something isn't right in my head lol) So anyway, good luck with those devil fries :)

    ReplyDelete