Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've hit a new level of patheticness/awesomeness. I wouldn't admit this to anyone else, but last night I put my own number in my contact list under "Ana" and spent the night texting verbal abuse to myself under that persona. Letting figments of your imagination get that far into your head is never a good idea, but all I know is that I came home today and actually didn't binge so maybe it helped.

600 calories today that worked out like magic:

Breakfast: apple (100)
Lunch: apple (100)
After-school snack: Half a garlic pickle (15) and one pita chip (10)

(Planned) dinner:
Microwave Indian potatoes: (200)
10 Saltines: (120)

And even after my amazing dinner feast, I'll still have 55 calories! To do what with? Oh heavens... I have half a head of purple cabbage, pickles, peppermints and spinach... oh the possibilities!

Here's to me hopefully having a successful day!

PS thank you girls so much for the nice comments yesterday. : )

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to agree, Brand New is a great band.
    Thanks for following me.

    I'm glad you've had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to you hopefully having a successful day!

    love,

    me.

    ps: did you have a successful day? i wish i could say that i did. sometimes it feels like it's never, ever going to happen. doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg O.O that is such a great idea omgomgomg can i use that one???
    congrats on not bingeing!!!
    <333

    ReplyDelete