Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today I've had:

Breakfast: a few mouthfuls of oatmeal
Lunch: nothing
Obligatory after-school binge: fruit bowl, two granola bars
Obligatory after-nap snack: another granola bar.

And KOOL-AID ALL DAY OMG I hate myself.

This needs to stop. I know that skipping lunch is what makes me binge after school but I just don't know what it is, I can't eat lunch at school. And I hate breakfast. It's a fucking argument every morning. Bahhh.Why is it such  a social taboo to not eat breakfast? Or to not eat at all? Since when was interfering with others' lifestyle choices constructive for either party?

I guess I've been in a rhetorical question sort of mindset lately. I feel like some big thing of mysterious origin was lifted off my shoulders which allowed a lot of this "true self" garbage to come spilling forth... I've been able to write more. Words are just seeping from my brain. I've been extremely angry, in the extremely constructive sort of way. I'm learning the nature of my friendships, and learning that maybe some of them aren't worth my time anymore. I'm really just figuring out who I am, and I'm getting comfortable with this person. I'm not afraid in the slightest to have no clue who I am, because I'm exploring every part of my mind that I've up until now suppressed in the attempt to mold myself into the person I want to be. Well the funny thing is, the less I try to be that person, the more I realize that I've always been that person.

I'm feeling good, but really confused.

I'm questioning my sexual orientation again. Oh boy. I'm not gay, but I don't think I'm straight, but I don't think I'm bi. What the hell. This is going to probably take a couple years to develop... I just need to stop ignoring it. I'm totally supportive of gay rights and gays being comfortable with themselves... but when it comes to me well, yeah, I'm afraid of what other people will think. Because I feel like if I came out as bi, it would just be so expected, which I can't stand. And mostly I'm afraid of realizing that I have some small-minded assholes for friends. Well either way, you can't come out if you don't know what you are. So I'm working on figuring that out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment