Sunday, February 28, 2010

I weighed myself for the first time in about a week, and I'm around 7lbs lighter! According to the scale, of course. The last time I weighed myself was after a huge binge anyway so there was actual food weight in my body then, but I'm assuming I must have lost at least 4 lbs this week! I'm contributing a lot of that to this weekend; going to a show and not eating during or after and going to a party and not eating during or after. Nice! After lunch today (which will be of fruit) I'm going to liquid fast for the rest of the day. Right now I'm not worried about counting calories or restricting, I'm just restricting my eating based on time of day. My number one goal right now is to not binge. I can't work on restricting until I've mastered that. So for the rest of the day I have chocolate soy milk, orange juice, tea, and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper. We have enough liquids where I might be able to liquid fast tomorrow too. Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Wowandcongratulations.
    Where you have lost seven pounds in a week, I have gained six.

    How did you manage to not weigh for a whole week?

    ReplyDelete