Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dreams come true

They do, they do, they do.
I may soon be living in the most gorgeous apartment I've ever seen and it's essentially on campus. Ahhh!

Short post--
I wrote a somewhat light-hearted/marginally funny breakup song to food, and I was going to record it and post it on here as sort of a gift to you guys... then I forgot it. So I'll write another one and record it tomorrow or the next day. : )

Bad news--
My parakeet died.
I spent a few hours crying today.
We buried him in my backyard and I'm going to sit at his mound of dirt and sing to him. He always sung to me and I'd like to return the favor. Now I'm crying again. I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight darlings.

4 comments:

  1. =( So sorry about your parakeet hun.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry about your loss, its always horrible when pets die, after all their better than people :) hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Poor birdie! Poor V! *Smothers you in hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry :( <3 That's really adorable that you loved him that much, he was a lucky little birdie to have you :)
    I'd love to hear that song sometime, hope you feel better -hugs-
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete