This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Friday, July 30, 2010
I guess I'm pretty successful for a total failure
So the last two days, I haven't followed my plan. Yesterday I had intense cravings in the middle of the night, and ate fruit, so I probably ended up at around 800 calories for the day instead of 600. Today I was supposed to fast but randomly broke down in the middle of the day and probably had 550 calories. Not ideal. However, I've been doing so horribly lately that this is actually a great improvement. I work tomorrow so I'm just going to try to eat a little bit before work and maybe 50 cals afterwards and have that be it. And then Sunday I WILL fast. Maybe success won't come immediately, but I can taper down this eating until I can gain control of myself and make this plan work! I've given up on trying to cut down on my Diet Coke intake. It'll be my dirty little secret I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohmygoodness i start school in less than a month too! it's exciting but I'm pretty much in the same food situation as you. It's like damnnn i need to make up for this summer of eating starting NOW!
ReplyDeletegood luck with your fasting :)
Well, if you were going to binge in the middle of the night, the best thing you could decide to have would be fruit. At least that's something! Just think, you could have had chips or chocolate or something, and that would have really sucked!
ReplyDeleteI hate breaking a fast randomly. I feel like such a failure when it happens. 550 is not too bad for breaking a fast, though. I have totally been known to binge my way up to all the calories I would have consumed had I been eating over the time I spent fasting. So, all in all, it could have been so much worse, and I think that's what you need to focus on, to keep yourself motivated! xoxo