This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Going to Atlanta for a few days. If I don't post again, that means I received my AP scores in the mail and failed APUSH. Which means I killed myself. Not that I'm trying to be dramatic.
I reallyyy hope you did amazing on your AP tests, but really I'm sure you did! Don't hurt yourself if you didn't, honestly, we can't lose you </3 Have a good time in Atlanta, try to enjoy yourself :) xoxo
I reallyyy hope you did amazing on your AP tests, but really I'm sure you did! Don't hurt yourself if you didn't, honestly, we can't lose you </3
ReplyDeleteHave a good time in Atlanta, try to enjoy yourself :)
xoxo
I hope to god you passed.
ReplyDeleteHave a blast in Atlanta. Do everything you want since you may not get another chance. Don't spend your time there miserable.
Love you <3
xoxo