Fivepointfive sandwiches. A binge so bad it's almost impressive. My friends come to town and hang out without me, make new friends with name-droppers and pseudo-trendy fucks then expect me to enjoy myself while hanging out with these kids. A weight that keeps rising, I can't get it down. A very uncertain future. I feel enormous. And disgusting. But you already knew that.
Show tonight. I guess even though the binge happened, it happened before 4:00 and if I don't eat for the rest of the day I should be okay. Ha.
Let it go, let it go. Tomorrow is a new day, new, pink, empty, clean.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mona. Tomorrow (well, tomorrow has passed anyway, but we'll keep rolling on this train of thought) is yours, and you make it what you want it to be. Tomorrow will be perfect, and no one will ruin it. You will be gorgeous, my darling :) xoxo
ReplyDelete