Tuesday, July 6, 2010

fatcow

Photobucket

I ate too much today. I don't even want to talk about it. But my body doesn't want it; it rejected it. That's gross, but good. Here's my plan for tomorrow: Raw food, soy milk, and EXERCISE.

I have no plans for tomorrow.

So here's what I'm going to do.

Are you with me?

If you're reading this, comment this post with one exercise for me to do. (Ex. 50 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, etc) If you tell me to do it, I HAVE to do it at some point during the day. The only exception is running--for some reason, I can't run; I get this really weird pain in my ankle which makes my ankles completely seize up and stop bending. So I'm going to run in my pool, because I can do that. I can jump rope, walk, do weights, stretch, etc. Tell me anything! So my plan so far is:

50 running laps around the pool
20 times around the pool swimming with just arms, forward
20 ditto ditto ditto but backwards
50 leglifts in the pool, both legs
Dancing in my room to all of Ted Leo's "Shake the Sheets" album (lol)

(This is my usual routine which so far has proved to be not enough.)

IN ADDITION:
(comment comment comment!)
100 jumping jacks
dancing to my favorite techno song : ) (Thanks Charr!)

4 comments:

  1. 100 jumping jacks and dance to your favourite techno song :]
    Good luck!! <3 Have fun swimming heh.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Plank for 30 seconds TWICE.
    -10 press-ups from your knees, keeping your butt7abs squeezed letting your nose touch the ground before going ALL THE WAY BACK UP. (Do 'em s-l-o-w-l-y)

    :P I'm a bitch, an you love it!

    The girl in that picture has such a pretty face shape. Mmmm soy milk. I need some vanilla!!

    <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wherever you spent your weekend, it looks stunning! and your new blog layout looks so beautiful! i love it :)

    i instruct you to do 3 sets of 50 crunches. you cannnn do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what the hardest exercise to do is? Lunges. Do three sets of 15. (Or 12 if 15 is too much for your knees...some people hev bad knees.)

    Like this, but you don't need the weights...it's hard even without them, I think:
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/DBLunge.html

    ReplyDelete