This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Jelly legs
All of my muscles feel like jelly, which means I got a good workout. I got a very, very good workout, on absolutely no calories! I'm shaky and I want to eat, but I want to wait. I'm cooking some onions, green peppers, squash and zucchini for dinner, and aside from that I have celery, carrots and Buddy Fruits if I need something to snack on.
Does anyone else eat Buddy Fruits? I really like them... they're like pureed fruit in a squeezable pouch. I think they might be intended for babies/toddlers? Nonetheless, they're great. They're a dollar each and I loaded up on them yesterday. Each pouch is 60 calories and they're really good for when you just need a little kick to get by. : )
Okay I'm a dummy and just ate 120 calories worth of Twizzlers... and then 80 more calories of Twizzlers... which puts me at 200 for the day. But it's okay. Because I'm going to be really good the rest of the day and only eat vegetables! Yesssss.
I hope you all are doing well. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Heh, Twizzlers are my weakness. I think they're kind of gross but delicious at the same time :P
ReplyDeleteMy legs feel like jello too, and haven't eaten yet. ANYHOW who cares about me, you've done good today, keep it up! :)
Take care,
xoxo
We have something similar, but higher in calories. I lived on them when I got my tongue pierced :3
ReplyDelete<3
P.S
ReplyDeleteThat was seriously THE best comment I've ever gotten! Absurd and brilliant and lovely and epic.
THANK YOU! :D