Friday, January 1, 2010

Here's the deal. I hate my fucking life. If I ever sound bummed you get mad at me. I'm starting to think that if I killed myself people would just be angry with me. I'm not fucking obligated to be happy 100% of the time for your sake but as my best friends I had previously held the belief that you are, in fact, obligated to fucking ask me what's wrong or at least talk to me when I'm feeling down. Most of the day I just feel ashamed at what a pathetic fucking existence I lead. I don't want to get to know people because I'm embarrassed at the life I lead, if you could even call it a life. When I talk to new people I dread them figuring out what a loser I really am. I fucking sit at home wallowing in my eating disorder or I go out with friends who don't seem to like me very much, in groups that I never belong in. Or we go to shows and no one cares that it's a show, it's just an opportunity for you two to get hit on and for me to be completely ignored. I'm so full of fucking rage that I could just blow myself up. But you'd never know that. Because you never fucking ask. You never fucking act interested. Do you realize that I have shit going on? That my entire existence does not revolve around the short conversations we have every day? My friends don't fucking trust me. I don't even know who my friends are. If someone asked me who my friends were I would honestly have to change the subject because the real answer would be embarrassing. "Oh I'm friends with S and K, S doesn't have much time for me and K thinks I'm far too fucking ugly for her." I'm starting to think it's time to recover because this eating disorder has made me dig myself so far back in my mind that I don't even know how to relate to people anymore. Can I recover my mind while still starving my body? I want to start. I want to smile, but my face is so tired. And I'm broke. And no one ever wants to talk to me. I hate this fucking life but I'll make a strong attempt to be friendly and pleasant tonight. Fuck.

5 comments:

  1. :[
    I know exactly what you're feeling and talking about. Stay strong honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have two options. leave them, or live with them. because they will never change, they will stay self interested and unaware and if you tell them that they are hurting you they will feel terrible and still, not change.

    sometimes it is better to leave. I did that once, and never looked back - best decision I ever made in my entire life. other times I wanted to leave, and didn't, also good decision. do you think they care and just don't show it? or do they act like they care more than they really do?

    hope you figure it out. be alone if you can. get away, clear your mind and soul. (this will sound hokey) but seriously, negative energy will mess you up and make you think like a crazy person.

    stay strong, try to take care of you first. sorry for long rambling post. just found your blog and really enjoying reading.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. You TELL them, Sweetheart. But keep some rage inside, otherwise you won't know what to feel anymore...

    Well, that's how I feel. Maybe you want to be all good again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to what you're feeling...

    The only thing I know can cheer me up in that kind of situations is the fact I know I have a secret with myself that not even my so called best friends know. It makes me feel special, it makes me feel stronger than them... and then I know I'm the only one who can control myself. :)


    xoxo



    everything is going to be ok...

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, its like reading about my own life.

    ReplyDelete