This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
When I reach my UGW I'm going to chop all my hair off.
I love girl interrupted.. and agyness... I was tempted to cut off all my hair because of them, and several other people, but i decided against it.. but im sure you could pull it off beautifully.
That was my plan, too. :]
ReplyDeleteshort hair shows off bony shoulders sooo beautifully.
ReplyDeletemy hair's really long, so not like that =/
Beautiful thinspo...and I'm sure you'll look lovely with your hair all chopped off. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to grow mine out.
ReplyDeleteI love girl interrupted.. and agyness... I was tempted to cut off all my hair because of them, and several other people, but i decided against it.. but im sure you could pull it off beautifully.
ReplyDelete