This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Today
I've been eating like a pig on steroids.
ABC starts tomorrow, no fucking around.
EVERYTHING I eat in a day WILL be planned out before I go to sleep the night before.
At least for me, planning my foods ahead of time really helps me stick to my calorie goal. If you can convince yourself that you are simply NOT ABLE to deviate from this plan, no matter what, then there can be no failure.
I wish you all the strength in the world, love. You can do it. <3
This works. :)
ReplyDeleteAt least for me, planning my foods ahead of time really helps me stick to my calorie goal. If you can convince yourself that you are simply NOT ABLE to deviate from this plan, no matter what, then there can be no failure.
I wish you all the strength in the world, love. You can do it. <3