This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Y'know, none of this positive thinking and not hating myself garbage makes sense when I have SOLID PROOF that all of the terrible things I think about myself are completely true.
Personally, positive thinking never got me anywhere.
ReplyDeleteStay strong, sweetie.
It's worth it! Fight, V, fight! Your positive thinking has motivated me, inspired me, and I know it's worth it...I've seen it work.
ReplyDeleteBesides...where's your solid proof? Show it to me and I'll do my damnedest to refute *all* of it. ;)
I don't mean to sound flippant, or to make light of your feelings. I just feel an incredibly strong compulsion to lift you up, somehow.
<3