Monday, March 1, 2010

I don't have much to say. Today wasn't too good eating wise and I didn't exercise because my shins are hurting really bad. My plan tomorrow is just to rely on liquid calories as much as possible. I'm fucking tired. I'm going to go play guitar, read Skinny Bitch, and not study for a quiz I have tomorrow. I suck.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Skinny Bitch! I didn't do alot of the things they suggested doing in it, because most of it involved actually eating, but it's a good laugh, and something to remember for the time that I want to get healthy, if that ever occurs lol. I don't see that happening for a long time!

    Good luck on your quiz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shins splints BLOW D: *Hugs*

    Use Skinny Bitch and the guitar as study break rewards. STUDY FOR THE TEST GODDAMNIT V!!!

    ReplyDelete