Friday, March 12, 2010

Du-u-u-ude.

Guess who didn't binge after school! I came home an exercised instead. My sister bought a Shake Weight and let me tell you--shit's intense. It's not even a heavy weight, and it doesn't take much effort to shake it, but for some reason you're naturally compelled to exert so much force on it that it's just really, really intense. I'm super sore. I also lifted normal weights, and did some lunges and squats. Not the best workout but I'm super sore so I know it did something. It's 6:20 and I haven't binged! I can't even tell you what a feat this is. I'm not even struggling to make it till dinner because dinner is soon! I'm eating sauteed onions, mushrooms and peppers. That's fun to cook and delicious to eat. I'm stoked.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, girly! That Shake Weight sounds really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom nom, tasty veggies. OMG I want onions now!!

    What on earth is a shake weight? It sounds. . . intriguing. . .

    ReplyDelete