This is me trying to make sense of recovery. This wasn't always a recovery blog though, so I have to warn you that if you don't want to be triggered, do NOT look at my older posts.
Monday, March 8, 2010
School, ugh. It's impossible to concentrate on history when I'm running on a lack of sleep, plus the girl who sits in front of me is wearing a shirt that is too short, revealing her hip bones that you can see through her back. Really? Fuck my life.
Huh, I may have clicked 'post comment' on a blank page by accident *Pokes Chrome* Sorry hun!
History is like one big bedtime story to me. One that gives you nightmares! Try wiggling your foot and counting wiggles, switching to the other foot every x many to stay awake. Lol, don't do it if it will distract you form the lesson, though!
I know what you mean, this girl in gym is so fucking thin and it's all I can think about x.x
ReplyDeleteHuh, I may have clicked 'post comment' on a blank page by accident *Pokes Chrome* Sorry hun!
ReplyDeleteHistory is like one big bedtime story to me. One that gives you nightmares! Try wiggling your foot and counting wiggles, switching to the other foot every x many to stay awake. Lol, don't do it if it will distract you form the lesson, though!